- State-of-the-art Analytical Services facility in the USA
- Physical and Chemical Characterisation
- Method Development and Validation
- API & Drug Product Testing
- Stability Testing
- Impurity Identification and Structure Elucidation Services
- Bioanalytical Services
Our extensive range of equipment includes:
Electrospray (ESI), Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionisation (APCI) and Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP) sources are available.
- Agilent 6460 triple quad
- Applied Biosystems Sciex API 3000 triple quad
- Applied Biosystems Sciex API 365 triple quad
- Agilent 6530 Q-TOF
- Agilent 6230 TOF
- Agilent 6120 single quad preparative system with fraction collection and concentration
- Thermo Finnigan LCQ Deca XP Plus Ion Trap
- Thermo Finnigan LCQ Advantage Ion Trap
Flame Ionisation (FID), Electron Impact Ionisation (EI) and Chemical Ionisation (CI) detection is available. A direct sample introduction probe is on hand for those compounds that are difficult to dissolve or chromatograph.
- Agilent 5975C Series GC-MS single quad with headspace
- Agilent 6890GC with HP5972 MSD single quad
- Thermo Finnigan Trace GC with Polaris Q with Ion trap
Our spectrometers are capable of detecting 1H, 13C, 19F and 31P nuclei. High temperature studies and a suite of two-dimensional techniques such as COSY, NOESY, ROESY, HSQC, and HMBC for structural elucidation and confirmation are available.
- Bruker Avance 500MHz Ultrashield
- Bruker Avance 400MHz Ultrashield