- State-of-the-art Analytical Services facility in the USA
- Physical and Chemical Characterisation
- Method Development and Validation
- API & Drug Product Testing
- Stability Testing
- Impurity Identification and Structure Elucidation Services
- Bioanalytical Services
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) is a very powerful tool in the analysis of pharmaceutical products. Our 500 MHz and 400 MHz Ultrashield solution state spectrometers are capable of detecting 1H, 13C, 19F and 31P nuclei and can perform a suite of two-dimensional techniques for the structural elucidation/confirmation of your samples.
Due to the direct correlation between peak areas and the number of nuclei present, NMR is also used for the quantitation of samples, whether this is for an assay determination of the material itself, a quantification of impurities and solvents or to measure levels of enantiomers/stereoisomers.