- API Development & Manufacture
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- Drug Product
- Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Solid State Services
- Isotope Chemistry
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
Medicinal Chemistry Support
Almac provides a range of services supporting medicinal chemistry activities during the drug development process. These include:
- Synthesis of Scaffolds, Building Blocks and Lead Optimisation (including catalogue of compounds)
- Route Design and Synthesis for New Target Molecules
- Synthesis of Metabolites, Impurities and Reference Compounds
- Comparator Support
- Cytotoxic and Potent Compounds
- Cold and Radiolabelling
Scaffold/Building Blocks/Lead Optimisation
We apply our medicinal chemistry expertise and synthetic capability to deliver diverse scaffolds and libraries. Solution phase parallel synthesis and purification are used to generate focused libraries frequently from complex multi-stage syntheses. We create further value through the synthesis of multi-target analogues enhancing library diversity.
Potential NCEs from early programmes can progress to First-In-Human and beyond using our expertise in route selection, process development and scale up activities.
Our extensive synthetic chemistry expertise is the platform from which we work to solve our customers’ synthetic challenges. Examples of our chemistry expertise include:
Metabolites, Impurities and Reference Compounds
Through our synergistic/connected services of analysis, chemistry and isotopic labelling we identify, synthesise and confirm the structure of the metabolites generated from your drug, providing valuable information to support ADME studies.
Almac routinely synthesises and characterises impurities and reference compounds to provide early/timely and rapid information about the quality of your pre-clinical API.
Our extensive in-house analytical capabilities are key in supporting your pre-clinical needs.