- API Development & Manufacture
- API Toxicology & GMP Supply
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- API Radiolabelling
- Solid State Characterisation
- Solid State Services
- Drug Product
- Isotope Chemistry
- Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
Highly Potent and / or Cytotoxic Compounds
Almac has responded to the growing need for manufacture and handling highly potent and / or cytotoxic compounds. The early development phase of a project sometimes creates a challenge for categorisation, and sufficient information is not always available to allow for a clear assessment of the exposure risks. The goal is to ensure worker safety and product integrity while avoiding prohibitive costs of over-engineering.
We have installed and certified containment equipment and were one of the first companies in Europe to receive SafeBridge certification.
Our containment and isolation facilities allow handling of compounds with OELs down to 0.1 µg/m3. Isolators in a GMP Class 100,000 facility with pressurized anti-rooms, door interlocks and separate equipment / personnel movement are used for cytotoxic compounds.