- API Development & Manufacture
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- Solid State Services
- Isotope Chemistry
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
Ser / thr
FLEXYTE™ - Protein Kinase Assay Platform
Universal S/T kinase assay
Three generic substrates (KS1, KS2, KS3) enable FLEXYTE™ screen assays to be configured for a broad panel of Ser / Thr kinases with performance comparable to radiometric assays.
ATP Km and Substrate Km values for a representative panel of FLEXYTE™ kinase assays using the three generic substrates. Values comparable to those obtained with (γ33P) radiometric assays.
FLT protein kinase assays now developed for: PKBα, PKBβ, PKBγ, p70s6K, SGK1, MSK1, PKA, ROCKII, CHK1, MAPKAPK2, PRAK1
FLEXYTE™ vs Radiometric Assays
- Kinetic parameters determined using FLEXYTE™ protein kinase assays are in good agreement to those measured using radiometric methods
- FLEXYTE™ assays gave Z’-factors > 0.9 indicating that they are suitable for HTS applications
- FLEXYTE™ protein kinase assay shows excellent comparison with gold-standard radiometric assay and TR-FRET for hit finding (Pearson correlations: 0.98 and 0.93 respectively)
Reliable and Robust
- Examples of the FLEXYTE™ assay using the three generic substrates. IC50 values were determined for enzyme inhibition by Staurosporine.
- Values obtained are in excellent agreement to literature values reported using radiometric or TR-FRET methods.
- Three generic FLEXYTE™ peptide substrates enable assays to be configured for >100 Ser/Thr protein kinases
- FLT assays already developed for: PKBα, PKBβ, PKBγ, p70s6K, SGK1, MSK1, PKA, ROCK-II, CHK1, MAPKAP2, PRAK1