- API Development & Manufacture
- API Toxicology & GMP Supply
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- API Radiolabelling
- Solid State Characterisation
- Solid State Services
- Drug Product
- Isotope Chemistry
- Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
GMP Peptide API
Almac makes peptides of between 2 and 200 amino acids in length – all to the highest practical purity.
Product, documentation and full analytical support to allow peptides APIs to be used in clinical trials.
Complete First-In-Human Package
- Clinical Grade Biomolecule Supply
- Supporting Documentation
- Stability Package to Support IND
- Sterile Fill/Finish
Diverse Scales/Uniform Quality
Our solid phase Fmoc/tBu chemistry produces peptides in batch sizes from 10s mg to 0.5Kg.
Purification uses state of the art chromatography (HPLC, size exclusion, ion exchange, tangential flow filtration). Product is lyophilised and shipped for sterile fill-finish as required.
A comprehensive range of the latest analytical techniques underpin delivery to the highest quality standards
Peptide APIs are produced under cGMP conditions in modern facilities. Additional regulatory support is available for the QP release of sterile parenteral products.