- API Development & Manufacture
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- Drug Product
- Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Solid State Services
- Isotope Chemistry
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
Biocatalysts are essential tools in chemical synthesis, particularly in the syntheses of pharmaceutical targets. As highly selective catalysts, they offer a direct and simple way to synthesise complex chiral compounds.
Almac’s selectAZymeTM platform offers a range of enzymes for carrying out a wide variety of chemical reactions. In addition, we provide the expertise to guide your synthesis from conception to scale-up. We also supply a variety of unique chiral building blocks and scaffolds to our customers.
- FTE or FFS contracts.
- Screening of our biocatalyst toolbox with customer substrates comprising biocatalyst selection and route demonstration.
- Biocatalytic route invention and process development.
- Enzyme supply on a £/Kg basis.
- Enzyme evolution
- Tech transfer and ongoing support through all the manufacturing steps including the training of personnel if required.
- Supply of chiral intermediates.
- Microbial screening and molecular biology for the development of novel biocatalysts.
- Fermentation development and scale-up.
- Metabolite synthesis
Almac Will Support You With:
- Searching for new enzyme activities (specialist cultivation and screening of wild type organisms).
- Isolation, purification and characterisation of enzymes from diverse genera.
- Cloning, recombinant overexpression and fermentation using our in-house expression systems.