- API Development & Manufacture
- API Toxicology & GMP Supply
- Peptide & Protein Technology
- Custom Peptides
- GMP Peptide API
- Immunograde Peptides
- Modified Histones
- Protein Conjugation Technology
- Facilities and Equipment
- Contact Us – Peptide Quote
- API Radiolabelling
- Solid State Characterisation
- Solid State Services
- Drug Product
- Isotope Chemistry
- Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Biocatalysis / selectAZyme™
- FLEXYTE™ Fluorescence Lifetime Assays
- Animal Free Chemokines
Chiral Building Blocks
In recent decades, there has been a significant increase in the number of single enantiomer drugs on the market. This has unsurprisingly led to an increasing demand for chiral building blocks and scaffolds for use in drug discovery programs. As highly selective catalysts, enzymes have taken the lead in the rapid synthesis of large libraries of chiral building blocks that are not easily obtained using conventional chemistry.
- Custom synthesis of chiral building blocks and scaffolds
- Manufacture of chiral intermediates at scale
- Route invention using selectAZymeTMenzymes to access novel chiral building blocks
- Chiral bioproducts from fermentation (such as cis-diols)
An example synthesis of a typical chiral scaffold is shown below:
We also offer a number of product lists (click on each product list to request download):
The selectAZymeTM carbonyl reductase (CRED) platform is used for rapid synthesis and isolation of optically pure chiral alcohol products.
The selectAZymeTM biooxidation platform is used for rapid synthesis and isolation of optically pure cis-diol products.
These activated esters can be used with the selectAZymeTM hydrolase platform for selective acylation reactions.
For further enquiries on the purchase of compounds from our product lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional building blocks may be available on request.