- Biomarker Services
- Companion Diagnostic Development
- Biomarker Clinical Trial Management
- Internal Biomarker Discovery
- Proprietary Discovery Arrays
- Genomic Services
- Bioinformatics Consultancy
- FFPE Solutions
Companion Diagnostic Development
Multiplex Companion Diagnostics (MCDx) – a huge leap forward in Companion Diagnostics (CDx) and the future of pharmaceutical development.
- MCDx is the next generation in CDx and will;
- improve patient outcomes.
- increase the success of drugs.
- deliver competitive advantage.
- improve clinical trial selection.
- increase the prospect of regulatory approval.
Almac is already a world leader in Multiplex Companion Diagnostics and is at the forefront of the science that is turning the MCDx theory into reality.
We went looking for new biomarkers and we discovered the future, click here to visit our new microsite and learn about the potential of multiplex companion diagnostics.
Internal Biomarker Discovery
Our internal biomarker discovery team are focused on the discovery of prognostic and predictive tests as well as tests for improved diagnosis of cancer and developing technical solutions to support this work.
We have our own portfolio of proprietary discovery arrays Xcel™ for studies involving multiple and cross disease areas and Cancer DSA® for specific disease indications.
Discovery to Delivery
At Almac we have the capacity to work with you from early biomarker discovery right through to delivery of tests. Our CLIA registered lab enables us to use novel tests to stratify and enrich prospective clinical trails.