- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s aXcess™ integrated voice/web response technology empowers clinicians and supply chain professionals to more efficiently manage clinical supplies. A cost-effective alternative to using paper or custom IVR/IWR systems, aXcess™ has been developed with standard functionalities that help keep timelines short and costs low.
By tapping the expertise of supply chain professionals, clinicians, and technologists, Almac’s aXcess™ was designed specifically for managing simple to moderate functional trial requirements. Such trials often do not employ IVR/IWR due to costs and timelines, and that is where aXcess™ fills a large market need. aXcess™ supplies the basic features and functionalities that are necessary for effective supply chain management, at a price point that allows clients to abandon paper-based approaches or spreadsheets.
- Patient screening, enrollment, randomisation, and discontinuation
- Drug assignment and subsequent assignments
- Drug re-supply and inventory management
- Patient blinding and unblinding
- Integrated phone and web platform
- Multi-lingual capabilities to support global trials
- Data integration capabilities
- Standard Almac Interactive Reporting
- In-House Almac 24.7.365 Global Technical Support
- Rapid Set-up
- Part 11 Compliant
- Real-time data for decision-making
- Experienced project management by supply chain and IVR/IWR experts
aXcess™ is only available when purchased as part of an integrated services bundle with other Almac supply chain services.
Click here to contact us for a demo of aXcess™
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.