- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- eCOA Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s Clinical Helpline service allows investigators and site personnel to easily access on-call clinical experts or medical monitors to address questions related to protocol adherence, inclusion and exclusion criteria, case report form completion, study drug administration, and other trial related matters.
As patient recruitment and site productivity are key components of a successful clinical trial, Almac’s Clinical Helpline offers clients a cost efficient and productive way to improve these functions at clinical trial sites worldwide.
- Connects sites via conference call to designated on-call clinicians
- Assists with inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Offers guidance on case report form (CRF) matters
- Answers questions regarding study drug/devices
- Documents calls
- Provides summaries via secure web access
- Available 24x7x365
- Increases trial productivity
- Alleviates burdens on sponsor and site personnel
- Improves patient safety
- Accelerates patient recruitment, enrollment, screening and registration
- Provides cost-effective and time-sensitive support for key trial functions
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.