- IXRS® Express
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s ePRO services provide sponsors with flexible solutions to capture Patient Reported Outcomes from early clinical development through product commercialisation. Almac’s ePRO solutions are designed keeping the patient in mind. A unique blend of timely SMS/text messages, emails, and other electronic messages are used to remind patients to complete their diaries. This multimodal approach improves compliance and keeps patients engaged in your clinical trial.
Maintaining the highest levels of data quality, integrity and security is the cornerstone of Almac’s ePRO service offering. Almac collects patient data through its industry-leading IXRS® integrated voice and web response (IVR/IWR) system, a proven technology that is CFR Part 11 compliant. IXRS® can be configured and customised to match the requirements of your protocol. The system allows sponsors the flexibility to choose between the phone and web to collect ePRO data. To assure data accuracy, IXRS® provides built-in data checks that require patients to confirm all data entries.
For more detailed information, visit our ePRO microsite.
- ePRO for clinical trial endpoints
- eDiaries for Phases IIIB & IV
- Biostatistical & Psychometric Testing support for ePRO studies
- Fully configurable & customisable IXRS® technology
- Accessible by phone & web
- Real-time access to patient data
- Built-in data checks ensuring data accuracy
- Patient reminders via SMS/text messages, email & other means to ensure compliance
- Integration with leading EDC, CTMS & other data management systems
- Customised Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Multi-lingual capabilities to support global trials
- Cost-effective alternative to handheld devices
- Logistically preferable to handheld devices, particularly in large global trials
- Intuitive user interface for patients & sites that guides users through tasks
- High patient compliance rates & increased patient engagement with multi-modal reminder approaches
- Rapid & convenient access to data/reports online
- Supported by experienced Almac Biostatisticians, Project Managers, & IT professionals
- Access to Almac Global Technical Support 24x7x365
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.