- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Integrated Supply Chain Management
Almac offers an integrated supply chain management solution that draws from the expertise of our best-in-class clinical trial supplies and IVR/IWR based services. Almac’s integrated solution does more than just combine related services under one roof; it incorporates supply planning, forecasting, technology implementation, and project oversight into a unified study start-up and management approach that optimises the supply chain at each level.
Utilising an integrated suite of technologies, Almac provides clients with the ability to forecast and manage clinical supplies efficiently throughout a clinical trial. Almac’s SupplyWise™ technology is the starting point, providing a pre-study forecast. Then as the trial progresses, SupplyWise™ forecasts are automatically updated by data integrated from our market leading IVR/IWR technologies. From initial planning and forecasting through study closeout and drug reconciliation, clients can rely on Almac for market-leading integrated global supply chain and technology solutions.
Suite of Technology Products
Key Integrated Services
- Clinical supplies consulting & forecasting
- Biostatistical services
- Patient screening, enrollment, randomisation & drug assignment
- Manufacturing & blinding solutions
- Packaging & labeling
- Global distribution & depot networks
- QP release & analytical support
- Cold chain management services
- Study closeout/drug reconciliation & destruction
- Data integration & reporting
- IVR/IWR technology
Key Benefits of Integrated Services
- A holistic view of the entire supply chain
- Upfront consultancy by experts in clinical supplies & IVR/IWR design
- Specialised management expertise tha guarantees clinical supplies packaging, labeling, distribution & design are consistent with supply chain strategy
- Shared project management with a cross functional team & a designated lead contact that assures project oversight excellence
- Integrated reports linking supply central depot shipping information & IVR/IWR patient & supplies management data
- Excellence during the maintenance phase of a study
- Reduction in procurement & vendor oversight costs
- Less drug wastage
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.