- Clinical Technology Services
- IXRS® Express
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac Interactive Reporting™
Almac Interactive Reporting™ is a powerful and user-friendly reporting system that helps clinicians and supplies professionals maximise the value of their clinical data. Through the use of standard and custom dashboards, clients view alerts, trial metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and other trial-related information at-a-glance. Generating key study data from the IXRS® database, Almac Interactive Reporting™ facilitates your efforts to make informed, proactive decisions that improve trial efficiency.
The intuitive, user-friendly interface of Almac Interactive Reporting™ inspires clients to interact with their data, empowering them to view, drill down, sort, filter, analyze, and share information with a few touches of a keyboard or mouse. Users can also create graphs, charts and tables quickly. The system’s intuitive ad-hoc reporting capabilities allow clients to create custom reports in minutes. Included with all IXRS® systems, Almac Interactive Reporting™ can make a difference in your clinical trial.
- Access data on patient screening, enrollment & discontinuation
- Manage patient visits & dosing information
- Proactively monitor drug supply inventory
- Track clinical supplies/drug shipments globally
- View electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) data in real-time
- Track all trial key performance indicators relating to patients & clinical supplies via comprehensive dashboards
- Drill down, sort & filter data
- Cut, copy & paste report graphics
- Export all data in common formats (Excel, HTML, PDF, CSV, etc.)
- Access alerts when your trial is not meeting key performance indicators or when drugs are expiring or late in delivery
- Window-in-window functionality for easy navigation
- Calendar function to view data in specific time periods
- Advanced “drag & drop” ad-hoc reporting that requires minimal training
- Provides timely data to improve trial decision-making
- Improves trial efficiency & sponsor/site workflow
- Increases visibility into clinical patient & drug supply management
- Facilitates proactive management of patients & clinical supplies
- Provides unprecedented views of integrated data from depots & sites (available only to sponsors who purchase the Almac integrated technology & clinical supplies solution)
Request a demonstration of Almac Interactive Reporting
Please provide your details to gain access to the Reporting Demonstration.
Fields marked with * are required
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.