- Clinical Technology Services
- IXRS® Express
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- ePRO Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac’s IXRS® Express is an integrated, interactive voice and web response technology (IVR/IWR) for managing patients and clinical supplies.
Its simplistic design and speed of operation eases the tasks of screening, enrolling, randomising, and managing patients and drug supplies for clinical trial professionals on a global basis.
Offering standard IXRS® core functionality, full data integration capabilities, standard reports, set-up times within 4-8 weeks, and moderate customisations, Almac’s IXRS® Express presents sponsors with a powerful tool to meet challenging timelines.
- Patient screening, enrollment, randomisation & discontinuation
- Drug assignment & subsequent assignments
- Drug re-supply & inventory management
- Patient blinding & unblinding
- Cohort management
- Patient visit tracking
- Accessible by both phone & web
- Advanced patient randomisation & dosing modules
- Industry-leading clinical trial supplies management functionalities
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Standard Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Web standard 2.0 technology including smart menus & informed navigation
- Integration with EDC, CTMS, ePRO & other clinical data management systems
- Shorter study timelines than highly customised systems
- User-friendly interface
- Simplicity & speed of operation
- Cost-effective alternative to custom IVR/IWR for trials of simple to moderate complexity
- Supported by experienced Almac Biostatisticians, Project Managers, & IT professionals
- Access to Almac Global TechnicalSupport 24x7x365
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.