- Clinical Technology Services
- Advanced Drug Supply Support Services
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Patient Management
- eCOA Solutions
- Biostatistical Services
- Almac Interactive Reporting™
- Clinical Helpline
Almac understands that the patient is the heart and soul of your clinical supply chain. Recruiting and retaining patients is central to the success of any trial and drives clinical supplies strategy and management. Patient-reported outcomes are also crucial for the information they provide to sponsors during the trial.
For these reasons, Almac has developed a suite of patient services that help sponsors and sites better manage patients involved in critical trial activities.
Our IXRS technology is the engine that delivers these vital patient services. Accessible by phone or web, IXRS can be programmed to take patient management to a higher level. Along with standard functions such as randomisation, IXRS can be used to drive patient compliance with ePRO and other study tasks, help sites by administering reimbursements and stipends, and assure patient safety through blinding and unblinding.
- Blinding and unblinding
- Patient dosing and titration management
- Visit schedule maintenance
- ePRO data collection
- Patient reminder services via SMS/text messages, email & other electronic methods, such as:
- Reminders to complete ePRO tasks
- Reminders to attend site visits
- Reminders to fast before laboratory visits
- Many more custom reminders based on study protocols and trial needs
- Reimbursement for trial related expenses and stipend administration
Almac’s customer service is consistently rated one of the highest in the industry by sites and sponsors. Our project teams go above and beyond to ensure that all users’ needs are met throughout the life of a trial.
Almac’s technology and services have been deployed globally since 1995 in over 85 countries and 60 languages.
Satisfied users are productive users. Almac is always looking for new ways to improve the user-friendliness of our technology.
Almac has conducted over 1900 clinical trials worldwide, involving 1.8 million patients at 130,000 sites in over 85 countries and 60 languages. Our clinical technologies’ client base includes approximately 250 firms, with several Top 50 biopharmaceutical firms and over 150 small and medium-sized companies.