- Global Coverage
- Clinical Trial Manufacture
- Comparator Sourcing and Blinding
- Packaging and Labelling
- Global Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- QP Services
- Clinical Supply Consulting Services
- Integrated IVR/IWR Solutions
Our Durham based Project Management team offers highly qualified clinical pharmacists with experience in clinical environments.
This allows a creative interaction with the clinical community in addition to packaging and distribution services. The pharmacists insight ensures that our packaging designs are based on our knowledge of what will work and will be effective in a clinical setting.
Pharmacy services include:
- Pharmacy manual, dose card and patient/investigator educational material production.
- On-call pharmacists advise on dosing and drug compatibility issues.
- On-site investigator, pharmacist or monitor training and participation in investigator meetings.
- Input into clinical materials sections of clinical trial protocols.
- Label design from site/patient point of view
- Clinical Services Pharmacy Case Study