- Global Coverage
- Clinical Trial Manufacture
- Comparator Sourcing and Blinding
- Packaging and Labelling
- Global Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- QP Services
- Clinical Supply Consulting Services
- Integrated IVR/IWR Solutions
Our network of distribution depots is strategically positioned in many emerging markets to ensure truly global and reliable clinical trial supply distribution. This is a key service area for Almac as we realise the need to have the capability for global distribution – either direct to site or using in country / regional depots.
Our extensive depot network allows client companies to outsource the complete distribution function, crucially allowing valuable internal resources to be deployed into other key areas.
- Advising clients on the best strategy for a clinical study – i.e. ship from master depot, direct –to-site, in-country depot or a hybrid strategy.
- All depots audited routinely to ensure the highest standards of GMP are maintained.
- Ability to handle ambient, 2-8°C, -20°C, -70°C and controlled drugs- see fact sheet for current details
- A holistic view of the supply chain, allowing our clients to utilize us for end-to-end supply chain management of their clinical studies
- Knowledgeable staff who can provide options, advice and understand the links between IVRS systems and the supply chain
- Managed by a dedicated depot management team
Click Here to View Our Interactive Map
- Almac Global Depot Brochure