- Global Coverage
- Clinical Trial Manufacture
- Comparator Sourcing and Blinding
- Packaging and Labelling
- Global Distribution and Supply Chain Management
- QP Services
- Clinical Supply Consulting Services
- Integrated IVR/IWR Solutions
Labelling and Kit Assembly
Labelling of clinical supplies is a critical step in the supply chain. We provide our clients with a global capacity for labelling of clinical supplies, driven by semi and fully automated technology to aid accuracy and reduce timelines and costs.
If involved at an early stage, we can advise on pack design, packaging strategy (e.g. kit pooling) and the use of multilingual labelled supplies.
We have invested heavily in this area and provide sponsor companies with a high level of service, relying on the strength of project management along with our technical knowledge.
- Huge global capacity for labelling of clinical supplies.
- Flexible teams with proven experience developed over thousands of protocols
- Key input into kit design to aid efficiency and compliance
- In house production of labels, randomisation lists, label translations, code break envelopes / scratch off panels etc
- Experience in all types of study design – open label, randomised and cross-over studies
- Ability to handle all requirements – open, double blind and just-in-time approach.
- Innovative approaches to using automation