Project Manager, Label Services
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4953
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Projects team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will focus on the provision of labels for clinical studies, holding full responsibility for the management, development and provision of approved labels suitable for clinical labeling, by co-ordinating services across Almac departments and external vendors. In this client facing role you will liaise with and advise our customers on best practice and ensure services from our external vendors support their clinical needs.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organization, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Proven experience of working on own initiative and as part of a multidisciplinary team with a successful outcome
- Proven experience of working to a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in a delivery team
- Previous experience within a business to business customer service role
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Pharmacy degree or Life Science, Engineering or Business Management related discipline.
- Level 2:2 or above
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry.
- Previous experience working in/with the following:
- Production/Distribution environments
- Project Management
- ERP system
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulations or experience as a Pharmacist
- Working with suppliers
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidized restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Westfield health benefit
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
19th July 2019 at 17.00 hours