Data Services Analyst
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4877
Business Unit: Central Services
Open To: Internal and External
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Data Services team, you will be responsible for the support, administration and maintenance of Almac IS Databases ensuring that the availability and performance is maintained for all Almac users.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organization, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science or related subject
- Significant experience in the system administration of Oracle EBS R12 and 11.5.10 (to include cloning in both a clustered and non-clustered environment)
- Significant previous experience in Oracle Database Administration (to include Oracle RAC and ASM).
- Significant previous experience in the administration of Oracle Clinical
- Significant previous experience in the administration of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain management
- Experience working in a heavily regulated / GMP environment (preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Life sciences industry)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Oracle Certified Professional Database Administrator
- Experience of Java
- Experience in the installation and administration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Previous functional experience with Oracle EBS
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 23rd July2019 at 1700 hours