Market Development Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4940
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia.
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world.
Adding to an already established global marketing team this role will bring additional focus to develop our brand visibility and drive sales / awareness in key growth markets within EU, APAC and US. Working alongside BD and Commercial Management to identify key target markets for growth and development. The MDM will play a key role in leading and developing local market campaigns to widen the client base and uptake of new services.
This post holder will be responsible for a range of deliverables including market research, go to market plans, product / service positioning, new business and retention campaigns all adapted to suit the specific needs of a key market / territory.
- BA or BSc degree qualification (or equivalent) in Marketing / Communications / Business studies
- International, regional marketing experience
- Significant relevant marketing experience, with extensive knowledge of localized marketing strategies and planning, including market research, messaging, advertising and integrated marketing communications, strategy development, pricing models, creative production and dealing or working with agencies
- Experience of developing tailored marketing propositions and campaigns at a country and customer segment level
- Experience of taking market insights and translating these marketing initiatives into commercial wins in a given market
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Professional marketing qualification or working towards this .e.g. CIM
- Previous marketing experience within the Life Sciences or technical B2B sectors
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidized restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
You must complete a short application form online at www.almacgroup.com/careers and email your CV here
24th July 2019 at 17.00 hours