We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer
for our Audubon, PA facility.
The Validation Engineer is responsible for managing validation activities within Almac Pharma Services to ensure that all critical facilities, utilities, systems and processes remain in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively manage and be involved in the execution of all stages of the validation life-cycle including:
- Development of project design documentation.
- Generating validation plans for larger projects.
- Performing risk assessment of validation requirements.
- Liaison with non-Pharma Services personnel (including manufacturers, suppliers, clients and external validation/qualification resources).
- Compilation of validation protocols and reports.
- Collation and analysis of process validation data.
- Witnessing of certain validation activities.
- Manage and complete the periodic re-evaluation and re-qualification of equipment and systems, as determined by the schedule.
- High School or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical quality assurance background.
- Knowledge of the basic GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of the generation, execution and review of validation plans, protocols and reports.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and industry standards for validation of pharmaceutical packaging processes.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled – Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com
to request assistance.