Supporting pharmaceutical clinical trials, you will be helping to change people’s lives. Almac Group is currently seeking a Project Coordinator, Extended Outsourcing onsite in our client’s location of Groton, CT. A Project Coordinator (PC) assists to ensure the correct drug is in the right place and on time, for patients enrolled in clinical trials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor the actual number of shipments to clinical sites and depots, comparing them to remaining supplies and announce anomalies to the Supply Chain Lead (SCL).
- Monitor the inventory of all bulk drug and finished kits throughout the course of the trial, ensuring drug is available for patients as and when required.
- Adjust floor or ceiling levels to maintain the appropriate supply levels.
- Maintain and reconcile customized supply chain management reports and Excel spreadsheets on a regular basis, monitoring actual to planned quantities.
- Monitor expiry dates of all bulk drug and finished kits throughout the course of the trial and support the SCL, assisting in the generation of the plan for expiry updating or replacing clinical supplies when necessary.
- Work with the SCL to determine a supply strategy for research trials. Including timing, quantities and packaging operations.
- Work with Packaging operations to arrange packaging and labeling jobs.
- Initiate drug shipments to trial sites globally and managing import/export expectations.
- Prepare and verify inspection readiness documentation in preparation for regulatory inspections.
- Contribute to SOP revisions; Trial Master File (TMF) administration in support of clinical supplies documentation
- Coach less experienced team members
- High School Diploma/GED with 2 years related working experience or 1 year related working experience and Bachelor’s Degree in related field, i.e. Science or Business Management preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Project management and/or operational/supply chain management experience preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, and Outlook; Advanced Excel skills strongly preferred
- Effective team work.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled – Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com
to request assistance.