We are currently looking for a QC Inspector for our Audubon, PA facility.
The Quality Control Inspector will provide support to the QC analysts and ensure that all QC tasks are completed on time and are within Good Laboratory Practice. They will also carry out sampling and testing of packaging materials and sampling of starting materials and products and complete the required documentation according to specified standard operating procedures.
**This position is on 1st shift: 6:00am to 2:00pm**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sample starting materials and pharmaceutical products in line with approved SOPs.
- Perform finished goods inspections and conduct physical tests.
- Review results of testing carried out by other QC Inspectors.
- Maintain the laboratory equipment according to internal procedures and conduct additional maintenance as required.
- Provide support to analysts by assisting in the conduction of chemical tests.
- Prepare standard reagents, media and solutions for use in analysis in the laboratory.
- High School Diploma
- 1 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical quality control environment.
- Experience within a GLP/GMP environment.
- Knowledge of the basic GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Practical experience of instrumental methods of analysis (HPLC/IR/UV, etc).
- 3 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical quality control environment.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements and industry standards for QC related and pharmaceutical packaging processes.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled – Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com
to request assistance.