Almac Group is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our Audubon, PA facility. The Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision of Production Mechanics and Technicians as well as technical packaging support in the field of engineering, maintenance and utilities (EMU).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, organizing and controlling all activities of the Mechanics and Technicians in concert with the Engineering and Production Managers.
- Supports Production by supporting and communicating business goals.
- Coaching, developing and motivating direct report/s to maximize performance & potential.
- Provides regular periodic performance feedback (at least quarterly) and follows the company’s commitment to conduct and issue 90 day review and annual reviews as required.
- If an annual review is issued, establish business objectives/goals and (employee) personal developmental objectives in the given time frames (after 90 day introductory review; goal setting after annual review).
- Monitor set goals on a regular basis (quarterly).
- Plans and organizes work to achieve results that are aligned with business objectives and meet key performance indicators
- Prioritizes own workload to deliver results that are of a high standard and meet quality specifications
- Monitors the progress of work against deadlines to ensure they are met
- Manages resources efficiently
- B.S. Engineering, Science or Technology or 4 yrs industry experience.
- 2-3 years of engineering maintenance experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech or Food industries.
- Minimum of 3 years Supervisory experience within Engineering or a technical support group.
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair both major and minor pieces of packaging equipment using problem solving techniques.
- Proven ability to utilize preventive and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and within the boundaries of GMP and SOP’s.
- Hands-on experience with a combination of process, controls, and equipment is required.
- Packaging / processing equipment.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Experience with pharmaceutical packaging equipment including but not limited to bottle filling, blister card packaging, vial & ampoule labeling, kit assembly and pouching operations.
- Electrical wiring and controls experience.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience.
- Vision inspection system experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, controls.
- Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment.
- Knowledge of change control and validation.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled – Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com
to request assistance.