Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Making Biocatalysts Available To You Through Our Platform Of Enzyme Panels
Our dedicated biocatalysis group provides an in- house enzyme screening facility using our selectAZymeTM panels and subsequent identification of a suitably active and selective enzyme for your transformation. In addition, the group can build enzyme panels for your transformation, through gene selection, gene synthesis and cloning followed by expression and delivery of enzyme for screening.
Typical Screening Projects Involve:
- High throughput screening development and implementation
- Assay development
- UPLC / HPLC method development and analysis
- Selection of the desired enzymes for your transformation
Enzyme Panel Building
Using bioinformatics, gene identification, cloning and expression techniques Almac can build enzyme panels for you. Our expertise covers:
- Gene identification and mutation selection
- Cloning and expression
- Enzyme fermentation and delivery of easy-to-use enzyme for chemical transformation
Almac has a large collection of microbes that are used in bioprocessing; from metabolite synthesis through to large scale processing. Our expertise covers:
- Strain maintenance and collection
- Wild type screening, mutation and the identification of microbial hit systems
- Microbial fermentation expertise
- Microbial bioprocessing expertise