Like many other companies and institutions around the world, we are experiencing interference with some of our systems within the TNT network.
We are implementing remediation steps as quickly as possible. We have implemented operational contingencies to continue to complete collections from customers with scheduled stops. For customers who do not have a regular stop, collection should be arranged via our customer service centers.
Customers may experience delays in the transit of shipments, particularly inter-continental or non-EU European delivery, as we work to remediate our systems. Additionally, if customers do not have the facility for self-labeling, they may also experience delays.
We are not able to collect shipments of dangerous goods at this time.
We regret any inconvenience to our customers.
Physical Chemistry Studies in Support of Preformulation Development
We offer the following physical chemistry studies:
- Forced degradation studies
- Solution state stability
- Solid state stability
- Peptide solubility
- pH buffers (3 to 10) suitable for use in IV formulation
- Surface active agents (of various concentrations) suitable for use in IV formulation
- Pharmaceutically acceptable solvents suitable for use in IV formulation
- Provision of data to support formulation development
- In-use stability study on preferred formulation
- Short term chemical stability (degradation assessment)
- Short term physical stability (solubility/precipitation assessment)
- Assessment of impact of repeat freeze thaw cycles