Almac is currently recruiting for a number of Analytical Chemists to join the team.
Submit your CV today!
Our Analytical team is growing. We have some fantastic opportunities for Analytical Chemists interested in joining a true global leader offering personal development opportunities and excellent benefits.
We are looking for both ambitious analysts with two years or more experience working in cGMP analytical laboratories and high caliber new graduates with ambition to drive their career to the very top.
Watch this short video by John Robson, VP Quality Operations at Almac at learn more!
Submit your CV
Analytical Chemistry at Almac
Almac is positioned as the partner of choice with significant experience in the analysis of both small and large molecules, and a range of product types including peptides, biologics, conjugates, potents and controlled substances.
We employ almost 250 highly skilled analysts working in GMP / GLP environments from our locations in Craigavon, UK; Athlone; Ireland; and Souderton, Pennsylvania, North America.
When you join our team, you will…
- – Have the opportunity to serve a vast range of clients around the world, work on a variety of projects and use analytical chemistry creatively to solve problems at one of Northern Ireland’s most prestigious companies.
- – Receive a supportive training package and mentoring structure to help you apply your cross-transferable skills with on-the-job learning.
- – Work in a high-quality, customer-focussed, innovative environment in modern laboratories equipped with state of the art analytical instrumentation.
- – Work within an exceptional team of talented and very experienced analytical scientists.
- – Have a rewarding and satisfying job in a fast-paced working environment where no two days are the same.
- – Have opportunities to get involved in STEM Outreach activities, charity events and avail of Almac’s comprehensive range of employee benefits.
Our unique culture, passionate people and constant drive for innovative solutions is at the heart of what we do and makes Almac a very special organization.
Are you curious to learn more? View our video to meet members of our team from around the globe.
To give you a little help in getting yourself noticed, we’ve put together a few key skills that we look for when recruiting for our team.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Demostrates required job knowledge and understanding to successfully and competently fulfilL or exceed the requirements of the post/proactively demonstrates a desire to enhance and develop their job knowledge.
- Communication: Communicates clearly and effectively. Promotes the exchange of ideas and fosters dialog to ensure everyone understands what is going on.
- Leads by Example: Promotes a clear vision and mission. Acts as a positive role model and fosters a climate of teamwork and development.
- Customer Focus: Strives to exceed the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind and values the importance of providing high quality customer service.
- Results by Delivery: Delivers results on time and demonstrates a continuous drive for quality and commitment to excellence.
- Proactive Solutions: Analyzes and uses experience and logical methods to make sound decisions which solve difficult problems. Seeks practical/workable and innovative methods to deliver solutions.
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our staff have to say about working at Almac:
“There are various factors that make me proud to work for Almac. It is the largest indigenous healthcare industry in Northern Ireland and has a culture of transparency, respect and continuous development”.
Samiyah Hamid, Senior Analytical Chemist
Can’t find the role you’re looking for?
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll contact you with relevant opportunities.Connect with us