· Promote the services offered by Almac through face-face sales calls, attendance at conferences/exhibitions, and cold-calling activities.
· Liaise with multinational pharmaceutical, virtual and biotechnology companies to define their requirements for packaging of their products for clinical trials; advise clients on technical aspects of clinical trial packaging.
· Liaise with internal departments and clients to develop proposals, alongside the Proposal Development department; carry out proposal revisions and provide such updates internally.
· Aid business forecasts.
· Ensure sales presentations and accounts are up-to-date.
· Interact with clients: Entertainment and presentations for sales, etc.
· Implement market strategies.
· Must be currently residing or working in South Korea as the role is based there.
· Minimum degree educational qualification
· Minimum 7-8 years experience
· Experience in direct sales (B2B)
· Pharmaceutical, medical device, medical related industry experience
· Effective communication skills
· Able to develop new business relationships
· Must be able to communicate in Korean, written and verbally, because the role is based in Korea
Applications or contact outside of application to this website via other channels such as calls or emails will not be entertained. We further apologise that agency contact for this role will also not be entertained.