Hours: 37.5 hours
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB8223
The Procurement Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day management and continual development of the Procurement department (UK & IE). They will oversee the daily activities of a team of Category Specialists to ensure delivery of an efficient, proactive and cost effective procurement service. They will oversee the interaction with and the performance of the Almac Supplier base to meet the needs of the Operation. They will be represent the needs of the Procurement Department as required for any given System or Business related Project.
What we are looking for
· Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
· HNC/HND qualification (or equivalent)
Significant experience in a procurement role
· Extensive procurement experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience of purchasing within an accredited quality system
· Working knowledge of supplier Category management
· Working knowledge of handling supplier non-conformance issues
· Experience of inventory management using computerised replenishment and inventory control systems
· Knowledge and management of supplier agreements and performance measurement
For further information on essential and desirable criteria, please refer to the job description attached to the online job posting.
This role will be based on a flex working pattern. This means you can work between the hours of 10.00 – 16.00 based on 37.5 hours per week, between Monday - Friday. Hybrid working option available after training and in line with work from home policy.
Apply online and tailor your CV to outline how you meet the role criteria. Please upload your CV in PDF format where possible.
We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on 11th December 2022.