Senior Technical Quality Specialist
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB8087
Working as part of the Technical Quality team based in our Global Headquarters in Craigavon, the Senior Technical Quality Specialist will be responsible for co-ordination of validation activities within Almac Pharma Services to ensure that all critical facilities, systems, processes and procedures achieve compliance with EU and FDA requirements in a timely manner.
The post holder will actively lead and be involved in the execution of all stages of validation and represent the company to clients (internal and external) as a Validation Lead on validation projects.
For a full list of job specific responsibilities please see attached Job Description.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in a scientific (e.g. Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences) or technical (Engineering or IT) discipline OR Significant experience within a Quality, Validation, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering or IT role
- Previous experience representing the company with third parties (e.g. clients and or regulatory authorities, other departments, suppliers both internal and external)
- Experience of working within a quality system or within a validation role
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Additional Industry relevant qualifications/ training courses (e.g. Industry recognised qualifications, ISPE, CPD, ECA, training from accredited suppliers, Prince 2, Six Sigma)
- Experience of computerised systems for labs and / or pharmaceutical processing equipment
- Experience of equipment, facility or utility qualification
- Experience of Process or Packaging Validation
- Experience of Cleaning Validation
- Experience of operation and maintenance of Pharmaceutical processing equipment
- Experience in software system design, development, testing and documentation
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more. Please see benefits tab for further details.
Closing Date: Monday 5th December 2022 at 5pm
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role by our Talent Acquisition team. Speculative candidate CV’s received or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.