Process Engineer Placement Student
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Business Unit: Sciences
Ref No.: HRJOB9002
Open To: Students Currently studying an Engineering/chemical engineering based degree
Contract: This placement will run for 12 months, over the 2024/25 academic year
The successful candidate will work as part of the Engineering team in assisting the Process Engineering Team Leader and Process Engineers with Sciences engineering expansion projects, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant and associated systems to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards (cGMP).
Key Requirements / What we are looking for / About you
· Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
· Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
· Currently studying an Engineering based Degree and completed 2 years
· Currently studying for degree in Chemical Engineering
· Previous experience within an engineering function
Apply Now - Apply online and tailor your CV to outline how you meet the role criteria. Please upload your CV in PDF format where possible.
Closing Date We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on 25 Oct 2023
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role by our Talent Acquisition team. Speculative candidate CV’s received or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.