Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB8918
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Open To: Internal and external candidates
About The Role
As an Analyst within the Analytical Support team based in our Charnwood site in Loughborough, you will be responsible for conducting chemical testing following set procedures, maintaining accurate records of work and conducting all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
This will include undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods, as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopeial methods.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for you to have the following essential criteria:
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
The following criteria would also be beneficial to your application, but is not essential:
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation.
- Experience in GMP raw material testing for API, Excipients & packaging
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems
- Experience of conducting cleaning validations and verifications
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, a flexible working model, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
To Apply: Apply online by submitting a CV that details how you meet the essential and desirable criteria
Closing Date: 13 October 2023 at 1700 Hours
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.