Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB8949
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Open To: Internal and external candidates
About The Role
Working as part of the Project Management team based in our Charnwood site in Loughborough, you will be responsible for the coordination of multiple Pharmaceutical Development projects on behalf of Almac Pharma Services. As a key part of the Project Management function, the Project Coordinator ensures that organisational and procedural tasks are undertaken so that project deliverables are on time and within budget.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) qualification
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes (Grade C or above) in Mathematics and English Language
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, analytical or project role.
- Familiarity with the manufacture and analysis of pharmaceutical products.
The following criteria would also be beneficial to your application, but is not essential:
- Previous experience in customer facing role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Project.
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, a flexible hybrid working model with a degree of home working, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
To Apply: Apply online by submitting a CV that details how you meet the essential and desirable criteria
Closing Date: 22 December 2023 at 1700 hours
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.