Almac Group is currently seeking a QC Inspector Grade 1 – Incoming Goods for our Souderton, PA location. The QC Inspector Grade 1 – Incoming Goods will Sample, inspect and release incoming goods ensuring compliance with approved material specifications, cGMPs, SOPs, and other written quality standards.
**This position is on 2nd shift: 2:30pm to 10:30pm**
** Shift will include 10% shift differential**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform incoming goods sampling, inspection, and approvals in compliance with approved material specification, cGMP and Almac Clinical Services SOPs.
- Complete calibration checks on balances and scales.
- Sample clinical materials upon customer request.
- Perform area and equipment clear / clean inspections.
- Interact with Quality, Production, Project Services, Logistics and Distribution personnel to address quality issues.
- Assist in cGMP, SOP and job skill training of quality control and other Almac Clinical Services personnel.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year working experience
- Manufacturing, packaging, or Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Function and purpose of Quality Control within a manufacturing environment
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree with Science background
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, or Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Current Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.