Almac Group is currently seeking an Print Manager – Operations Support for our Durham, NC location. The Operations Support Team Lead will lead, coordinate, and align production support activities including Label Control, Investigations, Training, and other assigned functions to ensure departmental goals are achieved.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee Label Printing and Control operations including the scheduling, prioritization, and coordination of label availability with production and project services to meet required timelines.
- Supervise and review process used by production investigator(s) in order to ensure investigations, contributory factors, root causes, and CAPA’s, are appropriate, accurate, and prevent re-occurrence. Monitor the status of production QI’s and TQ’s and track the progress of investigator(s) so that reports are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with requirements.
- Supervise and review the training and onboarding process in production to make sure all training is up to date and in compliance with requirements. Work with trainer to ensure training program is effective in delivering the desired outcomes.
- Regularly attend and contribute to production readiness meetings, provide status updates, and ensure activities of the team are supporting and achieving department objectives.
- Provide regular updates to the Director of Operations and Production Managers regarding work allocation and project status. This includes agreed KPIs for key areas of operation to summarize the progress in each area.
- Monitor methods and processes used to create, print, inspect, and prepare labels to identify areas of improvement in technology, performance, and organization.
- Author departmental, site and/or global SOPs as assigned. Complete task by drafting and road-testing processes, ensure global consensus is obtained where needed and finalizing and routing the procedure for approval. Additionally, provide department and/or site training where required.
- Provide assessment and review of training methods, provide proposals and suggestions to improve training outcomes, and work with Production and other Almac training groups to improve and innovate the training process.
Required Experience / Education:
- Associate's Degree or HS/GED with 2 years equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years production management experience
- Pharmaceutical/Clinical Labeling
- Prior work with and proven comprehension of technical documents
- General Pharmaceutical GMP and/or GDP and SOPs
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pharmaceutical/Clinical Labeling
- Clinical trials
- Clinical supplies
- Pharmaceutical industry
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.