Almac Group is currently looking for a Project Services on the Job Trainer for our Souderton, PA location. The principal function of the project services on the job trainer is to provide training to the project services department, to include sop training, on-the-job training, training in new systems or procedures, and tailored training material.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver on the job training to both existing and new staff for all positions within Project Services. On the job training includes the drafting of documentation, completion of templates and use of internal IS systems. Deliver of SOP training to both existing and new staff, tailoring the method of delivery to suit the experience of the trainee, and working collaboratively with identified SMEs in Project Services department.
- Evaluate the understanding and effectiveness of the training delivered by collecting feedback from trainees. Ascertain improvements that need to be made and effectively implement changes.
- Liaise with the Almac Clinical Services Central Human Resources Training Specialist to ensure induction training and departmental rotations are completed for new employees.
- Liaise with the Lead Investigator to support the delivery of training on CAPA generated from investigation reports. Ensure delivery of training is completed on time and is appropriately recorded within the Learning Management software, and that the CAPA is subsequently closed out on Quality’s system.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, i.e., Science required
- Training Qualification preferred
- A minimum of three years of working experience
- Experience delivering and training new and existing employee or current Almac experience
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- A minimum of one year Project Services or project management experience
- Writing SOPs and training materials
- Delivering training to new and experienced employees
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.