Almac Group is currently seeking a 3rd Shift Production Coordinator for our Souderton, PA location. The Production Coordinator will lead an assigned team of operators in the various functions at Almac Clinical Services within Refrigerated (2-8°C) and Frozen (-20°C) conditions, as well as ambient conditioned areas supporting cold chain material, relevant to the packaging / labelling / assembly, ensuring that quality is maintained in products for the safety, well-being, and protection of the patient. Employee's will also be required to perform assigned functions within Primary Packaging Rooms (exposed product) and Secondary Packaging Rooms (no exposed product) on an as-needed basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Package / Label / Assemble material within Refrigerated (2-8°C) and Frozen (-20°C) conditions, as well as ambient conditioned areas supporting cold chain material, as detailed in the batch document while in accordance to ALMAC Clinical Services SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Perform and ensure that thorough, routine cleaning of equipment and packaging rooms supporting the packaging / labelling / assembly of the refrigerator and/or freezer areas is performed according to appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
- Lead assign team each day on proper completion of operations by:
- assigning each team member a task within the operation
- reviewing all job instructions with each team member relevant to their role within the operation
- immediately addressing any inappropriate behaviors and controlling volume/topic of conversations within the room that may cause distraction to employee(s) or nearby neighboring rooms
- assignment of additional task during staging and closeout of operation
- Demonstrate the ability to use COSMOS (Almac’s validated ERP system) and Almac’s internal systems as needed to perform your job function.
- Ensure that all appropriate Log Books and Cleanings are completed per SOP(s)
- Organize layout of production operations to ensure efficient and secure processing relative to the written requirements.
- Inspect and monitor quality of processed/assembled materials.
- Verify additional label reels have been issued to the correct labeling stations.
- When required, count and record materials required for use in the packaging operation.
- Perform line clearances at required points during operations and ensure all material is returned to the warehouse upon job completion.
- Communicate to Production Supervisors regarding room activity, progress/inefficiencies, process improvements.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year work experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.