Almac Group is currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator for our Souderton, PA location. The principal function of the Project Services department is the day-to-day management of all Almac Clinical Services customers. The department coordinates all aspects of the delivery of customer projects as specified in the quotation. To achieve this, the department is divided into a customer support group, an operations support group and a supply chain management group.
The Support Services Coordinator, working as part of the Support Services group, is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of several different tasks associated with the successful set-up of key data and documentation linked to the manufacture and/or distribution of clinical trial supplies. They are also responsible for tracking all projects through to completion and initiating close out procedures as necessary, on documentation, inventory, and drug returns. The Support Services Coordinator may support projects across any Almac Clinical Services (ACS) site
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform specific tasks in area of expertise as defined below (either Support Services or Close Out related
- Act as a backup when required in any area defined below (either Support Services or Close Out related tasks).
- Liase with Finance and other departments as needed to investigate and reconcile invoice queries; Follow-up with the requestor of a task to ensure all required information has been obtained and any queries clarified; Provide regular updates to the Project Staff requesting the tasks to ensure that any issues/ delays are identified early, and the impact assessed.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s with 6+ months customer and/or community service experience or an Associate degree with 2+ years’ work experience or HS / GED with 4+ years’ work experience
- Customer Service
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or business-related field preferred
- Pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience.
·Customer service/client relations
·Attention to detail
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.