Almac Group is currently seeking a GMP Quality Administrator Assistant for our Durham, North Carolina location. The Quality Administrator Assistant will maintain regulatory compliance for the Computerized Maintenance Management System and associated systems and operations that support the Almac Business Units located at the relevant US sites including but not limited to the Souderton PA, Audubon PA and Durham NC sites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administrator of the Computerized Maintenance Management System for the Almac US Facilities.
- Ensure the operation of the Computerized Maintenance Management System for all Facilities and Production Engineering equipment and instrumentation is maintained in a compliant state.
- Maintain the equipment documentation stores to ensure that all equipment documentation is filed in a compliant manner and is easily obtained as required.
- Maintain GxP documentation for Facilities and Production Engineering equipment maintenance, calibration activities and drawing controls.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years data management and documentation experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Products
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computerized Maintenance Management System Experience
- Experience in a pharmaceutical GxP environment
- Advanced in Technical Writing
- Maintenance cGMP preferred
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.