Almac Group is currently seeking a QC Manager for our Souderton, PA location. The QC Manager will lead the Quality Control department in the administration of Almac’s operational inspection techniques and activities used to fulfill the requirements for Quality. The Quality Control department is comprised of three main teams dedicated to supporting the following key operational areas: Production, Materials, Distribution and Label Control.
**This is a 2nd Shift position - Hours: 2:30pm to 11:00pm**
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the activities of QC staff primarily through the direction of dedicated QC Supervisors assigned to each operational area.
- Interacts with Quality, Business Development, Operations, Project Services, Logistics, and customer personnel to address quality issues.
- Ensures company’s adherence to cGMPs, SOPs, and customer instructions.
- Develops, implements, and continuously improves processes designed for the inspection and quality assessment of operational processes.
- Supports the site’s Product Classification program.
- Hires, trains, and develops Quality Control personnel.
- Serves as key trainer in cGMP and SOP training of Almac Clinical Services personnel
- Writes, reviews, and authorizes both site and global Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviews and approves Quality Incident reports, Technical Query reports, Change Request documents, and Distribution/Depot Instructions.
- Supports the Supplier Quality department by collecting and communicating information regarding the quality of materials and services.
- Serves as a point of contact for client and internal customer representatives in regards to receiving, processing, and relaying quality information.
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality Control related activities with regards to clinical Packaging
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in developing, assessing, and/or implementing processes within a GMP manufacturing, packaging or Quality Assurance/Quality Control environment
- Experience in direct supervision of personnel
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Degree in the biological, pharmaceutical, or chemical sciences preferred
- Experience with chemical/physical sampling and testing of raw materials, in-process materials, and/or finished goods is preferred.
- Experience in GMP and job skills training is desired.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.