Almac Group is a group of established businesses at the forefront of the Pharmaceutical industry. Our Company is a recognized global knowledge-based leader for the research, development and delivery of pharmaceutical services. Almac Group's services extend from drug discovery through all areas of clinical trials to the commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Our commitment to Discovery, Development and Delivery in conjunction with our long term partnerships with the majority of the world’s leading pharmaceuticals guarantees a secure future for everyone.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator Grade 1 – 2nd Shift for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location.
The Warehouse Technician will support Production Staff with picking drugs, component, and other operations related materials inventory against a Pick List to be staged for use in Production. She/he will return and accurately inventory on documentation and in the inventory system items being issued out of Production to the Warehouse. She/he will interact with Production staff to ensure timelines are met in addition to general warehousing tasks.
**This position is a 2nd Shift position - 3:00pm to 11:00pm**
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Stage materials for use in production operations:
- Accurately stage drug, components, In-Process, and other operation related materials for use in Production.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues that may arise as part of this process
- Return materials from warehouse operations:
- Return drug, components, In-Process and other operation related materials from Production to the correct warehouse locations and accurately complete the Inventory Control Sheet.
- Trouble shoot and resolve issues that may arise as part of this process. Relocate.
- Miscellaneous tasks:
- Assist with any general warehousing needs as requested.
- Assist other groups within the warehouse as directed.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Applications)
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Organization Skills
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Working in a cGMP Environment
Working at Almac Group is exciting, sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Over a period of sustained global growth spanning in excess of 45 years, the diligence and dedication of our 3,700 strong family have made our company the success that it is today. Together we make an invaluable difference to the health of countless patients all over the world - and this is just the beginning!
Be part of something big. Be part of something special. Be part of Almac Group.
Almac Group Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.