Almac is currently seeking a Proposal Analyst for our Durham, NC location. Proposal Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Business Development Department, primarily the Proposal Development Team, by carrying out all administrative duties relating to the management of site specific and global proposal generation for clients, creation and management of data reports while providing general administrative support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate and update quotes in COSMOS in the relevant COSMOS Org as required, to ensure that all data is correct, using information supplied by the PD team
- Generate new quote numbers/items and make updates to existing quote lines (for new clients and existing clients) on the COSMOS system in the relevant COSMOS Org as required, to ensure that all data is correct, using information supplied by the PD team.
- Create operation routing requests and PM hours estimates as requested by team for quoting costs.
- Assist with the completion of required forms and log IS tickets for pricing of drug/components.
- Complete and Submit Depot Requests for Quotations (RFQs) and release Purchase Requisitions to allow purchasing orders to be placed for services.
- Support PD Team with quote maintenance process
- Generate various internal weekly and monthly reports/trackers as required by BD Management, specifically COSMOS reports on data needed, including weekly Production Forecasts, COSMOS Line sweeps, logging data for BD KPIs regarding COSMOS/process compliance for Proposal Development, Quote Award Notification tracking and Client Purchase Order tracking
- Work with Finance and BD Management to ensure required Finance Exceptions reports are tracked and actioned.
- Carry out general administrative duties which will include managing stocks of stationery, photocopying, filing, generate meeting room reservations and arrange client tours/food and beverage requests for the BD department as required, Prepare shipments for the BD department to customers using DHL and FedEx.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma
- 2 years using computerized systems
- 1 year working in corporate office
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Power Point
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor of Science
- ERP system experience, including Oracle based system or COSMOS
- Extensive knowledge of pivot table creation in MS Excel
- Data entry in COSMOS or ERP System
- Following SOPs/Process
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.