Almac Group is currently seeking a Lead Investigator, Project Services for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The Lead Investigator, Project Services is responsible for conducting and documenting investigations to ascertain the root cause of a deviation or complaint and identify effective corrective and preventive actions to eliminate recurrence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The role of the Lead Investigator is to conduct investigations into reported incidents in order to:
- Assess the impact
- Identify immediate actions to be taken to limit the issue
- Establish the cause(s) and contributory factors
- Identify appropriate CAPA to prevent reoccurrence
- Lead Investigators are also required to compile the associated reports in a timely manner to a high standard and trend data so that repeat issues are highly visible.
- Associates Degree or higher
- 2 years Industry experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP environment
- 1 year in Root Cause Analysis technique
- Experience within a role involving incident investigation, data analysis and narrative report compilation
- Technical writing experience
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.