Almac Group is currently seeking a Purchasing Assistant to support our Souderton, PA site. The Purchasing Assistant will assist in the purchasing of materials and services to ensure operational requirements and internal customers are satisfied.
This position is based on an hourly page ranging from $18.50/hour - $20.50/hour and includes benefits, PTO, 401k match.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General Filing and Clerical Support.
- Creating Purchase Orders in the Order Management System. Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers. Expediting and tracking delivery status of Purchase Orders.
- Providing regular updates in the Service Desk System regarding the status of requests.
- Reconciling and approving invoices against receipts. Working with accounting to resolve invoicing issues.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an office environment
- Understanding of business processes
- Associates Degree
- A minimum of 1 year in procurement of goods and services
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Customer service/client relations
- Communication proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Can work productively independently with minor supervision
- Self-motivated, flexible, dependable and available
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.