Almac Group is currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to cover the West Coast territory. The BDM will be responsible for sales and market development of Almac’s companion Diagnostics partnership business to the pharma & biotech market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow Almac Diagnostics’ base of business within the US biotech and pharma sector by selling Almac’s CDx partnership services – includes management and expansion of existing key accounts and prospecting for new clients
- Key account manage existing and new accounts ensuring Almac’s services are provided satisfactorily
- Develop, and manage a business development plan for assigned sector/region
- Report and feedback results as well as contribute to the business development strategy as a key member of Almac Diagnostics global business development team
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management, Finance and/or Life Sciences)
- 5+ years of B2B experience in the life sciences market, specifically for a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, clinical supplies or similar organization with responsibilities that include:
- Business planning and account management territory plan development & execution experience as well as experience with quote or contract preparation
- Previous experience of managing client accounts within a business development role (to include relationship maintenance and development and revenue generation) within a target driven environment
- Previous experience of presenting to individuals or groups of key decision makers on business solutions, service offerings etc (to include both preparation and delivery of presentation materials)
- Demonstrable understanding of molecular biology through academic qualifications or work experience
- Strong understanding of sales strategy, sales tactics, and business development processes, including but not limited to business planning, sales forecasting, sales funnel lifecycle management, account management principles
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Master’s degree, MBA preferred
- Business development experience within the biomarker personalized medicine sector
- Existing relationships with companies in the biopharmaceutical sector desired
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.