Almac Group is currently seeking a Senior Distribution Associate for our Durham, NC location. The Senior Distribution Associate is responsible for processing Customer Orders for site distributions of clinical trial protocols, ensuring that all data is transacted and maintained accurately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process customer orders into the COSMOS distribution system and create Job Packs according to the relevant Distribution Instructions.
- Verify all customer/IVRS shipping requests received for material and site location/address are accurate.
- Perform 2nd check of Distribution Job Packs generated by other Sr. Distribution Associates.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all distribution orders and file all supporting documentation for future reference. Ensure that all actions and tasks have been completed.
- Monitor incoming orders on a regular basis throughout the day to collect and process the customer orders that you are responsible for handling.
- Filing and archiving Distribution documentation.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma Or GED
- 2 years or more in a professional office or administrative role.
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical or Distribution experience preferred.
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.