Almac Group is currently seeking an Accounts Coordinator for our Souderton, PA location. The Accounts Coordinator will provide divisional accounting support and analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing financial analysis and support for balance sheet accounts and control accounts
- Prepare accurate and timely data
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- An employee with responsibility in the AR area will effect all lines of Revenue, monitor database and internal information, follow through with intra departments and ensure data is transferred accurately and invoiced timely
- Provide Customer Service to External Customers
- Establish revenue streams of System Development and Milestones, Monthly Support and Maintenance, Transaction Billing and Change Control
- Responsible for entering all project budget/agreements into D365 Financial System
- Responsible for entering all budgets in to Revenue Deferral calculations and monitoring for accuracy and completeness on a monthly basis
- An employee with responsibility in Accounts Payable will monitor reports and internal information, follow through with intra departments and ensure data is transferred accurately and invoiced timely
- Responsible for service and communication with external Vendors
- Responsible for entering all vouchers with appropriate approval and proper general ledger coding.
- Responsible for entering all payments and reconciling with cash statements on a monthly basis
- Responsible for cash receipts, credit memo and accurate posting; reconcile with cash statements on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for entering all information into D365 Financial System.
- Contact vendors regarding queries and follow through to resolution of disputes
Required Experience / Education:
- Business/accounting college courses or
- In lieu of a college degree, HS degree and 3 years of equivalent work experience in accounting
- 1+ years of experience in accounting and business environment with hands on experience in accounts payable, accounts receivables, and/or payroll.
- Knowledge of accounting theory and practice
- D365 Financials
Preferred Experience / Education:
- B.A. Degree in Business/Accounting or certified Associates Business Degree
- 2+ years of experience in accounting and business environment with hands on experience in accounts payable, accounts receivables, and/or payroll.
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 7,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.