Almac Group is currently seeking a HR Generalist for our Durham, NC location. The HR Generalist will interact and support employees’ company-wide, performing Human Resources related duties in the functional HR areas such as administration, Benefits/Compensation, Recruiting, Employee Relations, HRIS/Reporting and compliance, and other special projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Addressing and resolving HR-related inquiries, requests or issues, partnering with the respective HR SME team member or HR Management as needed.
- Partner with management teams to facilitate the delivery of HR services, as appropriate, i.e. General HR Administration, on-boarding, leaves of Absence administration, employee relations and Separation process.
- Handling HR Generalist tasks to ensure company compliance with all federal and multi-state employment law regulations.
Required Experience / Education:
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years relevant HR experience supporting exempt and non-exempt staff
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including employee relations, coaching and counseling, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
Preferred Experience / Education:
- BS degree in HR related field desired
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 7,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.